An uncommon mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley resort location to enjoy mountain adventures year round. It’s not every day, or everywhere, that you find the uncommon. Here, that changes.
We are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you revel in a harmony of thoughtfully considered details where we are anxious to share our knowledge to provide you with your unique experience.
This includes true ski in/ski out access to 1,850 skiable acres of Beaver Creek Resort highlighting the winter season, followed by Rocky Mountain golf and other mountain activities in the summer. Here you will discover rare and unexpected pleasures woven seamlessly into the fabric of each day. Activities such as white water rafting, mountain biking and hiking are here as well as gourmet Beaver Creek dining, boutique shopping and pampering at the Allegria Spa and fitness Center.
The re-design of the resorts accommodations completed at the end of 2013 provides warmth and mountain sophistication. All guest rooms and suites are furnished with contemporary mountain décor, high-speed internet access, a fine attention to detail, and amazing views. The amazing views feature the outdoor fire pits and the 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill dining terrace or the shopping and restaurants of Beaver Creek Village.
- 190 re-designed guest rooms and suites
- Balconies in many rooms with mountain or village views
- Multlingual staff
- Year round heated outdoor pool
- Five outdoor hot tubs beneath a mountain waterfall
- Outdoor fire pit for roasting s’mores
- Award winning Allegria Spa and Fitness Center with 30,000 square feet of pampering, 23 treatment rooms and 3 couples suites
- Fitness club at Allegria offering freeweights, Cybex & Precor Equipment and fitness classes
- Baby Sitting Services
- Ski-in / Ski-out access to over 1,805 acres of skiable terrain on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Vail Valley location to summer and winter Rocky Mountain resort activities
- On site ski rental and boot fitting at Gorsuch Ski Demo and Rental
- Signature ski valet with heated boot storage
- Over 20,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space filled with natural light
- Preferred access to Beaver Creek Golf Course and Red Sky Ranch
- Beaver Creek Tennis Center
- Front door access to Beaver Creek Village and the ice-skating rink
- Located next to the Beaver Creek Ski School
The staff at Hyatt Park Hyatt Beaver Creek is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. The hotel has just finished an 8 million dollar renovation that included expanding the inventory and amenities of the accessible rooms. With 10 rooms designed to be fully accessible the Park Hyatt has it all.
- Audio/Visual Smoke Detectors
- Wheelchair Accessible Doors
- Lowered Closet Poles and Shelves
- Lowered Beds
- Non-Scald Bath Fixtures
Accessible Rooms Available with the Following Choices Besides the Standard Amenities:
- Bathtub with Grab Bars or a Roll-In Shower
- King or Double Bedded Accommodations,
- Including 1 Executive King with a Fireplace
- Full pre-press graphics and production services – let us provide all of your meeting materials to your exact specifications, including thousands of black and white or color copies, collation services, name badges, table tents and more
- Complete computer services – including computer workstation, all necessary office software, Internet access, printers and more
- State-of-the-art Xerox Color DocuCenter produces print quality color copies, brochures, flyers, maps and menus
- Copier services – including collating, stapling, transparencies and more
- Outbound shipping via Fedex and UPS is available. Allow us to do the packing for you, or, if you prefer, we offer packing supplies for purchase.
Fax Line: 970-827-6798
Winter 7am to 6pm
Summer 7am to 6pm
Spring and Fall hours vary
Map & Directions
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Business Center
- Covered parking
- Currency exchange
- Full Spa and Salon
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual staff
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk and in each guest room
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet parking only
- Washer, dryer on several floors
- Winter: Parking is $50/day per vehicle.
- Summer (Memorial Weekend to Mid-October): $25 per day per vehicle
- Spring/Fall: Included in Resort Fee
Fly direct to Vail Valley. Click here for air travel information.
- Shuttle service - A check-in counter is located in the Main Terminal Baggage Claim area, level 5. Look for white vans with the company name on the side.
- Chartered Vans, Chauffeured Sedans and SUVs – Premium transportation is also available through CME Premier, offering capacity from three to 10 passengers depending upon vehicle.
- Shuttle service – Look for white vans with the company name on the side.
- Chartered Vans, Chauffeured Sedans and SUVs – Premium transportation is also available through CME Premier, offering capacity from three to 10 passengers depending upon the vehicle selected.
Pack the leash, your four-legged family member is welcome at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. We allow a maximum of two dogs weighing up to 70 pounds each. A one-time $100 fee applies.
As a “special guest” at the Resort, we ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Your owner must maintain you on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your happy face running toward them.
- Please have your owner Clean Up After You! No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!
- Remember, if you feel the need to gnaw on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve yourself on the carpet, your owner will have to pay! Try to behave! Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa does not assume any liability for you or your actions while on the Resort grounds.
Diapers, Formula, Food & More Delivered to Your Hyatt Hotel room by Babies Travel Lite
- Everything you need to care for your infant or toddler waiting in your room.
- Over 1,500 name brand baby products including large selection of organics.
- Save time packing by ordering online at Babies Travel Lite.
- Don't pay airline baggage fees and worry about whether you luggage will arrive.
- Relax when you arrive instead of worrying about shopping for your baby supplies.
- Order early to save - 14 days before you arrive at your Hyatt destination.
- Last minute orders can be accommodated by calling Babies Travel Lite at 888-450-5483.
Visit Babies Travel Lite to place your order, then sit back and relax, Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite will take care of the rest. Babies Travel Lite will confirm and track your order from the time it leaves their warehouse to the day the package is delivered to your Hyatt location. Rest assured that once you arrive at your Hyatt destination, Hyatt will have your package ready for delivery.
Make travel easier with Hyatt and Babies Travel Lite.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 4 pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Follow Us on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Check out our new Facebook, Twitter and YouTube pages and stay up to date on announcements, event calendars, special offers and more.
Retreat to Sleep at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Join us for a revitalizing program in the beautiful mountains of Beaver Creek as we uncover the mysteries of sleep and provide expert strategies and tips.
Pet-Friendly At Park Hyatt Beaver Creek
Pack the leash, your four-legged family member is welcome at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa.
Blues, Brews & BBQ Festival
Colorado's top chefs serve their masterpieces alongside crisp mountain microbrews and high-energy blues to make the 11th Anniversary of this festival one to remember.
Enjoy effortless transportationAllow us to make your travel arrangements.
Book Now or call 970 827 6610