Beaver Creek Resort
A rare, uncommon mountain resort for all seasons, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is the perfect Vail Valley destination for year-round mountain adventures. Here, we are true masters of detail. From the moment you arrive, you’ll revel in a harmony of thoughtfully considered elements that provide a singular experience in one of the world’s most incredible mountain settings.
Enjoy true ski in/ski out access to the 1,850 skiable acres of Beaver Creek Resort throughout the winter season, followed by Rocky Mountain golf and other mountain activities in the summer. White water rafting, mountain biking and hiking are here as well as gourmet dining, boutique shopping and pampering treatments at the Allegria Spa and fitness Center.
Recently redesigned resort accommodations and event spaces highlight the hotel’s warmth and mountain sophistication, furnished with local art that showcases and complements the unique alpine surroundings. Take in amazing vistas from the outdoor fire pits and the 8100 Mountainside Bar and Grill dining terrace or gaze out at the beauty of Beaver Creek Village.
Events are memorable in Beaver Creek. From weddings, to business events, allow our staff welcome your friends, families, and associates to create experiences that will be talked about for years to come. Let the Beaver Creek village be the back drop for your event, or incorporate the 530 seat Vilar Center for Performing arts into your program. Our 20,000 square feet of indoor space combined with 1,850 acres of mountain adventure, the experiences are limitless.
Lost something? Found something? Please contact the hotel or visit our Lost & Found website.
· Balconies in many rooms with mountain or Village views
· Multlingual staff to assist with any necessities during your stay
· Year round heated outdoor pool and five outdoor hot tubs beneath a mountain waterfall
· Outdoor fire pit for roasting s’mores and sharing stories under the stars
· Award winning Allegria Spa with 23 treatment rooms and three romantic couples suites
· Fitness club at Allegria offering free weights, Cybex and Precor Equipment and classes
· Ski in / ski out access to over 1,805 acres of skiable terrain on Colorado’s Beaver Creek Mountain
· Vail Valley location with summer and winter Rocky Mountain resort activities
· Onsite ski rental and boot fitting at Gorsuch Ski Demo and Rental
· Signature ski valet including boot storage and equipment drying each evening
· Over 20,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space filled with natural light
· Preferred access to Beaver Creek Golf Course and Red Sky Ranch
· Beaver Creek Tennis Center for active getaways no matter the season
· Front door access to Beaver Creek Village and the ice-skating rink
· An exclusive location next to the region’s esteemed Beaver Creek Ski School
The staff at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. We want to make sure each guest is able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. With 10 rooms designed to be fully accessible, the Park Hyatt has it all.
Standard amenities for ADA rooms:
· Audiovisual smoke detectors
· Wheelchair accessible doors
· Lowered closet poles and shelves
· Lowered beds
· Non-scald bath fixtures
Accessible rooms are also available with:
· Bathtub with grab bars or a roll-in shower
· King or double bedded accommodations
· One executive king with a fireplace
Being on the road doesn’t mean being out of touch at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. The world-class services of our resort extend to our fully equipped Business Center, allowing you to be as productive as you like during your stay. Whether you need to send a quick fax to the home office or require a complete office set-up, the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Business Center, operated by PSAV® Presentation Services, offers full business services.
· Full pre-press graphics and production services to meet your exact specifications, including thousands of black and white or color copies, collation services, name badges, table tents and more
· Complete computer services, including computer workstation, all necessary office software, Internet access, printers and more
· Xerox Color DocuCenter producing print quality color copies, brochures, flyers, maps and menus
· Copier services including collating, stapling, transparencies and more
· Outbound shipping via Fedex and UPS. Allow us to do the packing for you, or, if you prefer, we offer packing supplies for purchase.
If you require a service not listed above, please contact us for additional information and pricing.
Direct Line: 970 827 6551
Fax Line: 970 827 6798
Winter: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Summer: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Spring and fall hours vary
It’s easy to stay connected, no matter where you happen to be at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. Working in your room? All guestrooms are wired for high-speed Internet access. Planning your day over breakfast, or doing one last email check while enjoying a drink in Antler Hall? Our complimentary Internet access lets you easily work from any number of locations.
Map & Directions
From Denver International Airport: Exit the airport
Exit the airport on Pena Boulevard and go 10 miles to Interstate 70.
Enter I-70 westbound and go approximately 110 miles to Avon (Exit #167). Turn left (back under interstate) and go through the town of Avon. Enter the resort at the fifth roundabout. The guard on duty at the security booth can provide maps / directions to resort.
From Vail / Beaver Creek Jet Center (Eagle):
Follow Interstate 70 eastbound approximately 25 miles to Avon (Exit #167). Turn right and go through the town of Avon. Enter the resort at the fifth roundabout. The guard on duty at the security booth can provide maps / directions to resort.
· Assistive devices for people with disabilities
· Business Center
· Covered parking
· Currency exchange
· Allegria Spa, full service spa and salon
· Laundry and dry cleaning
· Multilingual staff
· Safe deposit boxes at front desk and in each guest room
· Soda, ice machines
· Valet parking only
· Washer, dryer on several floors
The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is pleased to provide indoor valet parking for the convenience of our guests.
· Winter: Parking is $50 / vehicle per day
· Summer (Memorial Weekend to Mid-October): $25 / vehicle per day
Please note, the parking garage has a maximum height clearance of 11’4”. If you require parking for an RV or other vehicle that needs a higher clearance, please contact our Concierge for alternate locations within Avon.
From Denver International Airport:
Colorado Mountain Express
· Shuttle service - Check-in counter is located in the Main Terminal Baggage Claim area, level five. Look for white vans with the company name on the side.
· Chartered vans, chauffeured sedans and SUVs – Premium transportation available through CME Premier offering capacity for three to 10 passengers depending upon vehicle.
From Eagle County Regional Airport – Vail / Beaver Creek Jet Center:
Colorado Mountain Express
· Shuttle service – Look for white vans with the company name on the side. Discounts are available for parties of three or more traveling together.
· Chartered vans, chauffeured sedans and SUVs – Premium transportation available through CME Premier for three to 10 passengers depending upon the vehicle selected.
Visit Colorado Mountain Express for details, schedules and reservations, or call 800 525 6363.
Complimentary on-call transportation is available to Beaver Creek Village all year long.
Outside Beaver Creek Village / Resort to Resort:
Transportation to resorts and areas outside of Beaver Creek may be arranged through Colorado Mountain Express and CME Premier. Please contact our Concierge.
Accessible transportation is available upon request.
Buses are operated by two transportation companies:
· Town of Avon buses depart throughout the day from the Elk parking lot in Beaver Creek
· ECO Transit operates a bus service between Vail, Beaver Creek, Avon and Edwards. Call 970 328 3520.
View driving directions to and from the airports and other points of interest.
PARK HYATT BEA VER CREEK – PET POLICY
Pack the leash, your four-legged family member is welcome at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. We allow a maximum of two dogs weighing up to 70 pounds each. A one-time $100 fee applies, and we ask that you follow our Canine Rules to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
· Owners must maintain dog on a leash and in control at all times. While we love dogs, some guests may not want to see your pet’s happy face running toward them.
· Please clean up after your pet. No one wants a surprise on the bottom of his or her shoes!
· Remember, if your dog feels the need to gnaw on furniture, use the bedding as a new toy or relieve themself on the carpet, you will have to pay!
· The Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa does not assume any liability for your dog or their actions while on the Resort grounds.
Check-in Time: 4 pm
Check-out Time: 12 noon
Vail Mountain and Beaver Creek Resort Announce 2015-2016 Winter Operating Dates
2015 Beaver Creek Summer Event Schedule
2014-2015 Beaver Creek Winter Event Schedule
Check back often for the most updated list of exciting events happening in Beaver Creek.
Celebrate Our 25th Anniversary
Dubbed “the silver anniversary,” this December marks the 25th year for the renowned luxury mountain resort, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa.
Book Now or call 970 827 6610